Over the Holiday season of 2019 – 2020 – from Thanksgiving to Valentine’s Day – I did a series of articles focusing on the Six Paramitas or Six Transcendent Actions as they deal with every day life topics. The definitions of the six were:
- Generosity is giving what you have to the moment.
- Discipline is doing what the moment requires.
- Patience is letting the moment be exactly what it is.
- Effort is filling the moment to its fullest potential.
- Wisdom is learning from the truth at the heart of the moment.
- Concentration is being fully connected to the moment.